Friday 8 August 2014

OOTD- The Tricky Nude Leather Skirt Edition




 On Tuesday myself and my two sisters went to Bicester Village for a spot of shopping (I would highly recommend, the Burberry and Valentino stores broke my heart and fueled my passion to get rich and own some of their pieces one day) and I wore this skirt by TFNC London that I picked up in a Topshop sale a couple of seasons ago. At first sight it seemed like the perfect unusual piece unlike anything I'd seen in stores before but since purchase has proved to be one of the hardest to style items I own! It's a pleather material and the only way I can describe the colour is skin-like.  It literally looks like skin, weirdI intend to discover at least 2 more ways to wear this because I love mixing and matching, but every time I try something new with this skirt it fails miserably! It's high waisted and when worn with a top or shirt tucked in the silhouette doesn't look right on me so I was happy with how this outfit turned out.


Skirt- TFNC London Topshop
Top- Miss Selfridge
Shoes- Converse
Lipstick- Maybelline Colour 
Sensational in Shocking Coral

Left Sister's outfit
Playsuit- Primark
Shoes- Birkenstock

Right Sister's outfit
Top- Zara
Trouser- Gap
Shoes- Russell and Bromley

Olivia - xo

2 comments:

  1. Nice post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! It means a lot xx

    ReplyDelete