Monday 4 August 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hi!
So I've been planning on starting a blog for months and constantly put it off and reserved it as something to do when summer finally arrived but have been pretty busy with life recently so it has been put off again...until now that is! 

I will be focusing mainly on fashion and beauty posts. At the moment my style is yet to be set in stone and I would love to document it and be able to see how it changes/evolves and all that. Also, I feel as though my frequent trips to the makeup aisles of Boots/Superdrug and the damage they to my bank balance can totally be justified if I have somewhere to talk about how I'm finding what I'm trying out, right? 

So basically, I can't think of a better platform to do the above and I'm really excited to finally start blogging! My aim is to post as least once a week and alternate between beauty and ootd's/style posts.

That being said I will also occasionally post non-beauty or fashion related posts like book and movie reviews depending on what I feel like posting and what's going on in my life at the time! My first post will be up some time today and I have a couple of ootd's I plan on putting up this week or possibly next week too.

Thanks for reading!

Olivia

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment